The Business World in New York City Taught by Erik Michielsen, managing director, World 50 Group, and former regional director, Cornell SC Johnson College of Business
- Develop an understanding of the major functional areas of business.
- Study innovation, globalization, ethical leadership, and entrepreneurship.
- Connect theory to practice as you consider how to develop a fulfilling business career.
- Experience managerial decision-making in a business simulation and learn important lessons on success and failure from an integrated Nike case study.
- Hear from guest speakers from a variety of businesses.
During Cornell’s summer and winter sessions, you’ll enjoy the same great education that’s offered during our fall and spring semesters. Our special sessions, unlike those at many other universities, feature regular, full-time faculty members and provide an unparalleled opportunity to get to know these outstanding professors, many of whom are leaders in their fields.