- Develop an understanding of the major functional areas of business.
- Study innovation, globalization, ethical leadership, and entrepreneurship.
- Connect theory to practice as you consider how to develop a fulfilling business career.
- Work with your classmates on a Nike case study and test your management skills in a business simulation.
- Explore the importance and power of generosity in business.
- Hear from guest speakers from a variety of businesses, including Slava Rubin, co-founder of Indiegogo.
During Cornell’s summer and winter sessions, you’ll enjoy the same great education that’s offered during our fall and spring semesters. Our special sessions, unlike those at many other universities, feature regular, full-time faculty members and provide an unparalleled opportunity to get to know these outstanding professors, many of whom are leaders in their fields.