- Develop an understanding of the major functional areas of business.
- Study innovation, globalization, ethical leadership, and entrepreneurship.
- Connect theory to practice as you consider how to develop a fulfilling business career.
- Work with your classmates on a Nike case study and test your management skills in a business simulation.
- Explore the importance and power of the generosity in business.
- Hear from guest speakers from a variety of businesses, including Slava Rubin, co-founder of Indiegogo.
Our programs offer you the rare opportunity to work closely with some of Cornell's most distinguished professors. Under their guidance, you'll develop the critical thinking and writing skills essential for success in college. You'll also have the chance to talk with them about your academic goals and career aspirations.