Congratulations and welcome to Cornell University's Summer College Class of 2019! We can't wait to meet you.
To get ready for an outstanding Cornell summer, please complete the checklist below.
Accepted Students' Checklist
1. Submit required forms
To reserve your place in Summer College, you'll need to pay the program fee and submit required forms and paperwork.
2. Confirm your program's checkout dates
Before you make any travel plans, review the checkout dates for your program. You can find these dates at the bottom of your program's details page.
3. Review the Summer College policies
4. Make plans for coming to campus
- Getting to Cornell
- Lodging (if you're arriving early)
- What to bring
- Opening weekend schedule
- Early check-in information
- Late-arrival information
5. Check out tips for while you're at Cornell
- Tips for academic success
- Getting around campus
- Your Summer College mailing address
- Laundry information
- "Take a professor or TA to lunch"
How to send a Big Red Care Box
Will you celebrate a birthday while you're at Cornell? Tell your family and friends how easy it is to send you goodies through Cornell Dining's Sweet Sensations.