School of Continuing Education (SCE) staff are working on a hybrid schedule. We are glad to meet with you in person during our walk-in hours or to connect with you via phone, email, or video during regular business hours. Please contact us and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Office contact information
B20 Day Hall (144 Feeney Way)
Ithaca, NY 14853
Emergency contact: Call 911
Non-emergency after-hour contacts:
- Cornell Police: Open 24 hours. Call 607.255.1111
All times are U.S. Eastern Time.
We are available via phone, email, or video
- Mondays through Thursdays, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Fridays, 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
We are open for in-person service
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
If you would like to meet in person outside of walk-in hours, please book an appointment.
Additional contact numbers for the Summer Residential Program
For academic or administrative matters
- Precollege Studies Advising Office
- Fax: 607.255.6665
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For residential life matters
- Summer Residential Office
- Email: email@example.com
- June 18–August 3, 2022
- Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
After 4:30 p.m. and on weekends:
- Information/Appointments: 607.255.5155
- Emergencies and Accidents: 911
- Non-emergencies: 607.255.1111