Office contact information
B20 Day Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853
Emergency contact: Call 911
Non-emergency after-hour contacts:
- Cornell Police: Open 24 hours. Call 607.255.1111
- Residential Life: See weekend hours below.
All times are U.S. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
- Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Additional contact numbers for Summer College
For academic or administrative matters
- Summer College Advising Office
- Fax: 607.255.6665
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For residential life matters
- Summer College Residential Office
- Fax: 607.255.2192
- June 22-August 8
- Monday through Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Fax: 607.254.4773
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: residential-programs.cornell.edu
After 5:00 p.m. and on weekends:
- Balch Hall: 607.327.0997
- Clara Dickson Hall: 607.327.1015
- Jameson Hall: 607.227.1690
- Risley Hall: 607.327.1692
- Information/Appointments: 607.255.5155
- Emergencies and Accidents: 911
- Non-emergencies: 607.255.1111
Telecommunications Devices for the Deaf
Get updates about Precollege Studies
Follow us on social
Tag your posts #cornellsummercollege to share your experiences and maybe even be featured on our homepage.