The School of Continuing Education (SCE) is working with Cornell leadership to monitor the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and help ensure the health and well-being of our students, faculty, staff, and community. As part of this, most SCE staff are currently working remotely. See SCE coronavirus communications for updates.
Office contact information
B20 Day Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853
Phone: 607.255.6203 (messages are checked twice daily).
Emergency contact: Call 911
Non-emergency after-hour contacts:
- Cornell Police: Open 24 hours. Call 607.255.1111
- Residential Life: See weekend hours below.
All times are U.S. Eastern Time.
- Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Additional contact numbers for Summer College
For academic or administrative matters
- Summer College Advising Office
- Fax: 607.255.6665
- Email: email@example.com
For residential life matters
- Summer College Residential Office
- Fax: 607.255.2192
- June 20-August 6, 2020
- Monday through Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Fax: 607.254.4773
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: residential-programs.cornell.edu
After 5:00 p.m. and on weekends:
- Balch Hall: 607.327.0997
- Clara Dickson Hall: 607.327.1015
- Risley Hall: 607.327.1692
- Information/Appointments: 607.255.5155
- Emergencies and Accidents: 911
- Non-emergencies: 607.255.1111
Telecommunications Devices for the Deaf
Get updates about Precollege Studies
Follow us on social
Tag your posts #cornellsummercollege to share your experiences and maybe even be featured on our homepage.