School of Continuing Education (SCE) staff are working on a hybrid schedule. We are glad to meet with you in person (by appointment) or to connect with you via phone, email, or video. Please contact us and we will respond as quickly as possible. See SCE coronavirus communications.
Office contact information
B20 Day Hall (144 Feeney Way)
Ithaca, NY 14853
Emergency contact: Call 911
Non-emergency after-hour contacts:
- Cornell Police: Open 24 hours. Call 607.255.1111
- Residential Life: See weekend hours below.
All times are U.S. Eastern Time.
- Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Walk-in hours (May 31 to August 2)
- Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Additional contact numbers for the Summer Residential Program
For academic or administrative matters
- Precollege Studies Advising Office
- Fax: 607.255.6665
- Email: email@example.com
For residential life matters
- Summer Residential Office
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 18–August 3, 2022
- Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
After 4:30 p.m. and on weekends:
- Information/Appointments: 607.255.5155
- Emergencies and Accidents: 911
- Non-emergencies: 607.255.1111
Get updates about Precollege Studies
Follow us on social
Tag your posts #cornell to share your experiences.