- Develop an understanding of the major functional areas of business.
- Work with your classmates on an integrated Nike case study and test your management skills in a business simulation.
- Explore the importance and power of generosity in business.
- Hear from guest speakers on a variety of business topics.
- Learn to think quickly and work well on teams, especially across cultures.
- Strengthen your communication skills
- Sharpen your problem-solving skills and your ability to apply practical and comprehensive solutions to real-world settings.
- Have the opportunity to "go to lunch with the prof" to learn more about why he teaches and his experience in the business world.
Our programs offer you the rare opportunity to work closely with some of Cornell's most distinguished professors. Under their guidance, you'll develop the critical thinking and writing skills essential for success in college. You'll also have the chance to talk with them about your academic goals and career aspirations.