- Explore social and personality psychology, clinical psychology, exercise physiology, and biochemistry as it applies to competitive domains.
- Learn about topics including the impact of sleep, nutrition, and drug use/abuse on athletic performance; character development in youth sports; motivation; contemporary legal issues in sports; and leadership.
- Hear from guest speakers, including Tom Howley, strength and conditioning coach at Cornell and associate director of athletics, and Greg Shelley, an associate professor in the Department of Exercise and Sport Sciences at Ithaca College.
- Benefit from a one-on-one meeting with the instructor.
- Hone critical thinking, writing, and presentation skills essential for success in college.
Our programs offer you the rare opportunity to work closely with some of Cornell's most distinguished professors. Under their guidance, you'll develop the critical thinking and writing skills essential for success in college. You'll also have the chance to talk with them about your academic goals and career aspirations.