- Draw connections between and among a variety of issues, authors, readings, and concepts.
- Develop and support ideas of your own in written assignments and class discussions.
- Learn and read about the historical development of science and technology.
- Deepen your thinking about a wide range of contemporary issues.
- Develop your critical writing skills.
Our programs offer you the rare opportunity to work closely with some of Cornell's most distinguished professors. Under their guidance, you'll develop the critical thinking and writing skills essential for success in college. You'll also have the chance to talk with them about your academic goals and career aspirations.