You'll be expected to
- Attend class daily.
- Complete all assignments in a timely manner.
- Arrive and be seated prior to the start of each class session.
- Complete the readings, case preparations, and other assignments prior to each class session.
- Be prepared to participate in class discussion.
- Refrain from using laptops (except for class exercises), tablets, cell phones, and other electronic devices in class, which can be distracting to your classmates and your professor.
You'll be enrolled in the three-credit course
- Marketing (AEM 2400)
This course meets
- Mondays through Fridays, 1:00–4:00 p.m.
Maximum enrollment: 40
Note: You may combine this program with a three-week 1 program to create a six-week Dual Program.
Required textbooks and materials
Your required course materials are available for purchase through the Cornell Store. See how to order textbooks and other materials (PDF).
A required course pack, which contains articles and cases that will be discussed in class, can be purchased from Harvard Business Publishing. About a month before class starts, we will provide you with the link you’ll need to purchase this pack.
- View your opening weekend and check-in schedule.
- Monday, July 15: College Admissions Workshop, 2:30–3:45 p.m.
- Monday, July 22: College Fair, 4:00–6:00 p.m., Statler Hall Ballroom
To receive credit, you must stay until your last exam or project has been submitted. Finals cannot be moved, so make sure to arrange travel plans around your exam schedule.
Residence hall checkout dates and times
- Earliest: 3:00 p.m., Friday, August 2
- Latest: Noon, Saturday, August 3
Final meal date
The last meal on your Cornell ID card is breakfast on Saturday, August 3. You will be charged for any Cornell Dining meal taken afterwards.