- Winter Session 2020 courses will be added throughout the fall.
- Updates to our Summer College 2020 offerings are in progress. We expect them to be completed by mid-December.
You'll be expected to
- Attend class daily.
- Complete all assignments in a timely manner.
- Come to class having completed required reading.
- Actively participate in discussions and activities.
- Complete assignments in a timely manner.
You'll be enrolled in the three-credit course
- Introduction to Macroeconomic Theory and Policy (AEM 1300)
This course meets
- Mondays through Fridays, 10:15–11:45 a.m. and 1:00–2:00 p.m.
Maximum enrollment: 75
- You may combine this program with a three-week A program to create a six-week Dual Program.
- This class fulfills multiple Dyson and College of Agriculture and Life Sciences course requirements for matriculated students.
Required textbooks and materials
Your required course materials are available for purchase through the Cornell Store. See how to order textbooks and other materials (PDF).
- View your opening weekend and check-in schedule.
- Monday, July 13: College Admissions Workshop, 2:30–3:45 p.m.
- Monday, July 20: College Fair, 4:00–6:00 p.m., Statler Hall Ballroom
To receive credit, you must stay until your last exam or project has been submitted. Finals cannot be moved, so make sure to arrange travel plans around your exam schedule.
Residence halls checkout dates and times
- Earliest: 11:45 a.m., Friday, July 31
- Latest: noon, Saturday, August 1
Final meal dates
The last meal on your Cornell ID card is breakfast on Saturday, August 1. You will be charged for any Cornell Dining meal taken afterwards.