- Build your interior, graphic, and product design skills.
- Gain practical experience solving design problems that are a part of our everyday life.
- Immerse yourself in the culture of working in a design studio.
- Gain an understanding of how design can be applied to help build a more sustainable, socially responsible future for our world.
- Tour some of the hallmarks of contemporary architecture on the Cornell campus, including buildings designed by Richard Meier, Rem Koolhaas, I. M. Pei, and Morphosis Architects.
- Enjoy excursions to the Cornell Botanic Gardens as you consider the synthesis of natural and built environments.
- Work in groups to design, install, and host an opening party of your work in the DEA Gallery.
Our programs offer you the rare opportunity to work closely with some of Cornell's most distinguished professors. Under their guidance, you'll develop the critical thinking and writing skills essential for success in college. You'll also have the chance to talk with them about your academic goals and career aspirations.