- Work with a variety of tools and mediums, including traditional drawing materials, collage, digital photography, and screen printing.
- Draw from a live, nude model.
- Discuss the theory and history of contemporary art.
- Collaborate with classmates on select studio assignments.
- Deepen your knowledge of contemporary art with readings, discussions, and field trips.
- Curate, publicize, document, install, and take down an exhibition.
- Familiarize yourself with Cornell's Department of Art, part of the College of Architecture, Art, and Planning.
Our programs offer you the rare opportunity to work closely with some of Cornell's most distinguished professors. Under their guidance, you'll develop the critical thinking and writing skills essential for success in college. You'll also have the chance to talk with them about your academic goals and career aspirations.