Below are general class expections. Your professor may also share additional expections on the syllabus.
- Attend class daily, including all required lectures, discussions, break-out sessions, labs, etc. See class attendance.
- Be prepared to actively participate in discussions and activities.
- Keep up with required reading.
- Regularly check the course website on Canvas (if used) for class announcements and assignments.
- Complete all assignments and exams in a timely manner.
- Abide by Cornell policies.