How do I change a course?
If you're attending a six-week program, you may request permission to change courses.
- When reviewing six-week course options, remember that you cannot take more than one writing course.
- You cannot withdraw from a course and still meet the requirements of the program unless you register in another course.
Students in three-week programs may not change courses.
To change a six-week course
Before programs begin
- Send written requests by June 1 to the Summer College Academic Advising Office in B20 Day Hall (email@example.com).
After your program has begun
- Confirm with the instructor that there is room for you in the course and that you meet the prerequisites.
- Obtain the instructor's written permission for you to add the class.
- Make changes in the Summer College Academic Advising Office in B20 Day Hall between Monday, June 24, and Wednesday, June 26, from 9:00 a.m. to noon or 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. All changes must be approved by Summer College Director Jim Schechter or Associate Director Janna Dawn.
Because final exams cannot be rescheduled, please review the final checkout information for your "program details" page as well as your travel arrangements before you change your course.