- Study the basic form and function of the musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, pulmonary, and digestive systems of cats, dogs, and other small domestic animals.
- Learn about common topics in small animal practice, such as spaying and neutering and handling emergencies.
- Gain hands-on experience and an understanding of the diagnosis and treatment of companion animals.
- Develop your teamwork skills as you work cooperatively with classmates to complete lab activities.
- Discover the diversity of career options available in this and related fields.
Our programs offer you the rare opportunity to work closely with some of Cornell's most distinguished professors. Under their guidance, you'll develop the critical thinking and writing skills essential for success in college. You'll also have the chance to talk with them about your academic goals and career aspirations.