- Deepen your understanding of the food and beverage industry, from market segmentation to menu planning, food safety, supply chain, and service issues.
- Learn what it takes to be an entrepreneur in the food and beverage industry.
- Identify the factors involved in developing a viable and sustainable food and beverage concept.
- Strengthen your business, marketing, and management knowledge.
- Build your oral and written business communication skills.
- Develop, write, and present a concise, well-organized business report for a new food and beverage concept.
- Familiarize yourself with admissions requirements and academics at Cornell's School of Hotel Administration, the number one hospitality and hotel management school in the world.
Our programs offer you the rare opportunity to work closely with some of Cornell's most distinguished professors. Under their guidance, you'll develop the critical thinking and writing skills essential for success in college. You'll also have the chance to talk with them about your academic goals and career aspirations.