- Learn to research, develop, and present fashion designs in two-dimensional form.
- Research current apparel design concepts and trends.
- Experiment with a range of exciting software and other technologies, such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, laser cutters, and 3D body scanners.
- Explore objects in the Cornell Costume and Textile Collection and Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art.
- Create a sketchbook of apparel designs and complete a professional-grade portfolio.
- Practice participating in successful and productive critiques.
Our programs offer you the rare opportunity to work closely with some of Cornell's most distinguished professors. Under their guidance, you'll develop the critical thinking and writing skills essential for success in college. You'll also have the chance to talk with them about your academic goals and career aspirations.