- Examine the scope, diversity, and problems related to domestic animal systems.
- Learn how to to design and operate simple, sustainable animal systems.
- Study the biology of dogs, cats, rabbits and other domestic animals.
- Explore disciplines such as animal nutrition, genetics, reproduction, grazing, toxicology, and different production and management systems.
- Discuss academic and career options with members of the animal science faculty.
Our programs offer you the rare opportunity to work closely with some of Cornell's most distinguished professors. Under their guidance, you'll develop the critical thinking and writing skills essential for success in college. You'll also have the chance to talk with them about your academic goals and career aspirations.