Spring 2022 Online Courses
Cornell offers online courses in the spring that are open to precollege students:
In addition, there are a number of less commonly taught languages (LCTLs) that will be offered online this spring through Cornell’s Language Resource Center Shared Course Initiative:
- BCS 1132: Elementary Bosnian-Croatian-Serbian II
- BCS 2134: Intermediate Bosnian Croatian Serbian II
- CZECH 1132: Elementary Czech II
- CZECH 1134: Intermediate Czech II
- DUTCH 2040: Intermediate Dutch II
- HUNGR 1132: Elementary Hungarian II
- HUNGR 1134: Continuing Hungarian II
- TIBET 2212: Intermediate Modern Tibetan II
- UKRAN 1122: Elementary Ukrainian II
- UKRAN 2134: Intermediate Ukrainian II
Before applying, be sure to review the
To apply, follow the instructions for applying for fall/spring online courses.
Please contact the Cornell University Precollege Studies associate director, Janna Dawn (firstname.lastname@example.org), if you have any questions about this process.