CU-IC Exchange Program Students
Before registering, please
- Review the Exchange Program Policies
Ithaca College students:
How to register at Cornell
1. Submit your exchange petition
- Complete the Petition to enroll at Cornell University.
- Secure approval signatures (graduate students should obtain the graduate dean's signature). If a digital signature is not possible, please attach written approval (email is acceptable).
- Submit your approved petition, with approvals attached, to Cornell's School of Continuing Education, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Follow the registration steps for visitors
After you have submitted your exchange petition, go to the page for Visiting Students/General Registrants and follow the registration steps there.
You may skip the payment instructions under Step 4.
Note: Graduating Ithaca College seniors enrolled in a course at Cornell during their final semester will not receive their diploma until the Cornell transcript is received and the grade posted. Depending on when the transcript arrives it may result in a September graduation date. Students can request a copy of their official transcript using their Cornell NetID.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
How to register at Ithaca College
- Complete the IC–CU Exchange Petition.
- Secure approval signatures from your advisor and college registrar. If a digital signature is not possible, please attach written approval (email is acceptable).
- Send signed form to the SCE registrar at email@example.com for final approval.
- Follow the registration steps listed on IC's exchange program website.
School of Continuing Education
B20 Day Hall
- Register for credit courses
- Special registration categories
- International student information
- Students with disabilities