For which program would you like to register?
September 5–December 5, 2019
Program fee: $690
Register by: September 4, 2019
Cancellations by: September 4, 2019
For late registration, contact us.
January 24–May 2, 2019
Program fee: $670
Register by: January 23, 2019
Cancellations by: January 23, 2019
Registration for spring opens in late fall.
EISS is open to anyone
- Eighteen years of age or older
- Who has a basic knowledge of English and
- Who has graduated from secondary school or its equivalent
Payments and refunds
Paying by credit card
Use an internationally accepted MasterCard or Visa with a credit limit that is equal to or greater than the total program charge.
Before using your card, notify your credit card company that you will be making an overseas payment to Cornell University. This may help prevent your card from being declined.
Cornell faculty and staff payments
If your department is paying for your course
- Have your department head sign and print her or his name on the invoice you receive
- Indicate the Cornell account number to be charged
- Return the invoice to our office in B20 Day Hall
Refunds of the entire program fee (minus a $50 administrative fee) will be made for cancellations received no later than the day before the first day of the program. No refunds will be given after that date.
Travel & lodging
Participants are responsible for arranging their own travel and lodging.
To view options, see