- Improve your ability to use English accurately in speaking and writing.
- Build skills for communicating in culturally appropriate ways.
- Develop the language skills to achieve your professional, academic, and personal goals in your field.
- Practice reading, note-taking, and listening to lectures and presentations.
- Use English in daily communication with your instructors, peers, and others.
EISS offers you the opportunity to work closely with dedicated ESOL teachers from across a wide range of disciplines.