Fall EISS: Dates TBD
Want to improve your English-language skills this fall? See the Fall EISS program.
EISS is open to anyone
- Fifteen years of age or older
- Who has a basic knowledge of English and
Admission to EISS is not the same as admission to Cornell's undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs. (For information about degree programs, visit Cornell University Admissions.)
The full program charge for 2020, due at the time of registration, is $2,100.
What's included in the cost?
The program fee includes core instruction, networking, workshops, intensive language instruction, and cultural orientation.
Cancellation policy for high school students
See refunds and withdrawals for cancellation information and instructions.
Cancellation policy for all others
- Persons whose cancellations are received in writing by June 1, 2020 will receive a full refund, minus a $200 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received after June 1, 2020 and before June 15, 2020 are subject to a $500 cancellation fee.
- Registrants unable to attend EISS may send a substitute as long as the program is notified in writing of the substitution before July 1, 2020.
- No refunds will be given after July 1, 2020.