- Improve your ability to use English accurately in speaking and writing.
- Build skills for communicating in culturally appropriate ways.
- Develop the language skills to achieve your professional, academic, and personal goals in your field.
- Practice reading, note-taking, and listening to lectures and presentations.
- Use English in daily communication with your instructors, peers, and others.
EISS offers you the opportunity to work closely with a dedicated ESOL teacher with experience in a wide range of disciplines.
"We met great teachers and classmates here. We studied hard together. We had lunch and dinner together. Are you ready to start a new life?"
"I made a lot of friends from different countries, learned a lot, and grew more comfortable living in the United States. I will enter my graduate program in the fall with more confidence!"