- Explore a range of topics, including conservation medicine, biological principles, wildlife management, and how to build partnerships.
- Study animals from the bat, bird, and bee to the rhinoceros and giraffe.
- Learn laboratory procedures, immobilization skills, field study techniques, and community engagement.
- Build a broad background in applied sciences.
- Become informed about college majors and careers in conservation medicine.
Our programs offer you the rare opportunity to work closely with some of Cornell's most distinguished professors. Under their guidance, you'll develop the critical thinking and writing skills essential for success in college. You'll also have the chance to talk with them about your academic goals and career aspirations.