- Develop the critical thinking and writing skills that are necessary for a successful college career.
- Learn to interpret and think about difficult texts.
- Examine the meaning and importance of freedom and justice in Western thought.
- Formulate your own ideas and opinions about these ideas.
- Familiarize yourself with some of the foundational works and ideas of a liberal arts education.
Our programs offer you the rare opportunity to work closely with some of Cornell's most distinguished professors. Under their guidance, you'll develop the critical thinking and writing skills essential for success in college. You'll also have the chance to talk with them about your academic goals and career aspirations.