- Dramatically improve your academic English writing, speaking, and listening skills.
- Take two Cornell classes and earn six college credits and a Cornell transcript.
- Study with Cornell faculty members at the top of their fields.
- Enjoy access to Cornell's 20 libraries and cutting-edge computing services and laboratories.
- Prepare for college admissions by attending a college fair, one-on-one admissions counseling, and workshops with Cornell's Undergraduate Admissions Office.
- Take advantage of opportunities for individual tutoring through Cornell's award-winning John S. Knight Institute's walk-in writing service.
- Participate in fun cultural activities and meet other students from around the world.
Our programs offer you the rare opportunity to work closely with some of Cornell's most distinguished professors. Under their guidance, you'll develop the critical thinking and writing skills essential for success in college. You'll also have the chance to talk with them about your academic goals and career aspirations.