- Hone your debate skills.
- Overcome fears of public speaking.
- Participate in a debate tournament.
- Learn how to conduct database research, synthesize data, and analyze the quality of evidence.
- Explore the best ways to refute counter claims and identify logical fallacies.
- Study how to evaluate risks and frame issues.
- Improve your ability to tell coherent stories.
- Enhance your critical thinking and writing skills.
Our programs offer you the rare opportunity to work closely with some of Cornell's most distinguished professors. Under their guidance, you'll develop the critical thinking and writing skills essential for success in college. You'll also have the chance to talk with them about your academic goals and career aspirations.