You'll be expected to
- Attend class daily.
- Actively participate in class discussions, including those about business school cases and sustainability issues.
- Ask relevant questions and raise important issues.
- Complete substantial reading assignments ahead of class.
- Write two opinion pieces about class topics (approximately 1,200 words each).
International students: Due to the volume and complexity of the reading material, we recommend this program for students who have earned a 103 or higher on the TOEFL exam and at least a 7 on the IELTS exam.
Note: Due to the faculty’s academic commitments, two of the classes during this program will be taught remotely by the professor and/or led by experts in the field.
You'll be enrolled in the three-credit course
- Corporate Sustainability (PADM 1570)
This course meets
- Mondays through Fridays, 9:30 a.m.–noon
Maximum enrollment: 80
Note: You may combine this program with any three-week 2 program to create a six-week Dual Program.
Required textbooks and materials
Your required course materials are available for purchase through the Cornell Store. See how to order textbooks and other materials (PDF).
- View your opening weekend and check-in schedule.
- Thursday, July 4: In observance of Independence Day, we will not have classes.
- Monday, July 8: College Admissions Workshop, 2:30–3:45 p.m.
To receive credit, you must stay until your last exam or project has been submitted. Finals cannot be moved, so make sure to arrange travel plans around your exam schedule.
Residence hall checkout dates and times
- Earliest: 1:00 p.m., Friday, July 12
- Latest: Noon, Saturday, July 13
Final meal dates
The last meal on your Cornell ID card is breakfast on Saturday, July 13. You will be charged for any Cornell Dining meal taken after these dates.