- Learn about the role of big business in the world today and its impacts.
- Debate whether corporations should operate according to higher ethical standards than the law requires.
- Learn about how many corporations are addressing environmental challenges.
- Discuss corporate sustainability cases using a business school instructional style.
- Explore dilemmas faced by real-world companies and propose possible solutions.
- Develop your writing and debating skills by drafting opinion pieces on sustainability issues.
This program is offered in conjunction with the Cornell Institute for Public Affairs (CIPA).
Our programs offer you the rare opportunity to work closely with some of Cornell's most distinguished professors. Under their guidance, you'll develop the critical thinking and writing skills essential for success in college. You'll also have the chance to talk with them about your academic goals and career aspirations.