- Understand the processes used to address conflicts in interpersonal, school, workplace, and commercial spheres.
- Learn about the practices and policies associated with the mediation of employment disputes.
- Assess the effectiveness of arbitration and mediation.
- Explore the best practices used by neutral parties.
- Gain practical knowledge, skills, and insights about conflict resolution.
- Develop your skills during realistic exercises.
Read about a negotiations class taught by Professor Scanza in "Students Discuss North Korea Mediation Techniques Using Lens of Cuban Missile Crisis"
Our programs offer you the rare opportunity to work closely with some of Cornell's most distinguished professors. Under their guidance, you'll develop the critical thinking and writing skills essential for success in college. You'll also have the chance to talk with them about your academic goals and career aspirations.