- Learn how to approach college assignments.
- Develop time-management strategies.
- Improve your ability to read and write efficiently, effectively, and critically.
- Learn how to take notes and prepare for exams the college way.
- Gain skills for thinking about and discussing the personal relevance of a text.
- Discover how to reduce stress and anxiety about your daily coursework.
- Become acquainted with the college library and learn how to do college-level research.
- Create a multi-media presentation and produce a study skills portfolio.
- Benefit from one-on-one meetings with the instructor.
- Gain confidence in your ability to succeed at college and beyond.
Our programs offer you the rare opportunity to work closely with some of Cornell's most distinguished professors. Under their guidance, you'll develop the critical thinking and writing skills essential for success in college. You'll also have the chance to talk with them about your academic goals and career aspirations.