- Immerse yourself in an investigative project, spending 40 hours or more a week as an integral part of a research team.
- Attend seminars on topics such as science fraud and ethics, epidemiology and study design, and visual presentation of data for effective communication.
- Learn about library and internet research tools from experts in Cornell's Mann Library.
- Prepare a written report on your work.
- Give an oral presentation on your research to your lab colleagues and Summer College peers.
- Receive personalized coaching from the program director.
- Visit the Biological Research and Health Professions program, if your schedule permits.
- Earn six college credits and a Cornell transcript.
- Have an opportunity to earn a recommendation letter that could have an impact on your college applications.
Our programs offer you the rare opportunity to work closely with some of Cornell's most distinguished professors. Under their guidance, you'll develop the critical thinking and writing skills essential for success in college. You'll also have the chance to talk with them about your academic goals and career aspirations.