Seminars may include the following:
- Learn about the life of a practicing doctor.
- Talk to a top cancer researcher and work with a world-famous zoologist.
- Explore space research with NASA's top physiologist.
- Find out about a range of non-traditional medical therapies.
- Test your understanding of biomechanics.
- Participate in hands-on labs, such as measuring the electrical communication signals in fish.
- Examine the ecological impact of ladybugs.
- Develop your ability to evaluate scientific literature, use medical databases, and write a research paper.
Our programs offer you the rare opportunity to work closely with some of Cornell's most distinguished professors. Under their guidance, you'll develop the critical thinking and writing skills essential for success in college. You'll also have the chance to talk with them about your academic goals and career aspirations.