- Study architectural concepts of space, form, function, environment, and technology.
- Learn the fundamentals of architecture or participate in design studios in the Rem Koolhaas-designed Milstein Hall.
- Develop architectural drawing and pragmatic drafting skills.
- Participate in regular studio critiques by teaching associates and formal reviews by invited faculty and guest critics.
- During field trips, investigate contemporary architecture in Upstate New York sites.
- Build a portfolio and participate in a show of student work.
During Cornell’s summer and winter sessions, you’ll enjoy the same great education that’s offered during our fall and spring semesters. Our special sessions, unlike those at many other universities, feature regular, full-time faculty members and provide an unparalleled opportunity to get to know these outstanding professors, many of whom are leaders in their fields.