Cornell students only
Submit your payment via Cashnet.
Visiting students only
1. If you live outside the U.S.
Use sce.flywire.com if your funds will be from an account outside of the U.S.
Flywire allows you to pay securely from any bank, generally in your home currency. For information, visit the Flywire help page.
- When paying via Flywire, use the same email that you used on your enrollment form.
- Select your appropriate session/program and enter each class you are taking (for example, Summer: AMST 2020).
- Payment will be posted to your account within two to five business days.
2. If you live within the U.S.
Non-matriculated students may submit payment via credit card:
Visit the SCE payment center to pay with a credit card.
College savings plans (such as 529s)
Some students choose to pay their tuition using college savings plans. For information, see Bursar Services.
All tuition and fees must be paid in full at the time of enrollment in order for your registration to be complete.
See the registration deadlines on the academic calendar for
- All prior balances must be paid to avoid registration delays.
- Your bursar bill will not reflect tuition deadlines.
- If you have an outstanding indebtedness to the university, you will not be allowed to register, obtain a transcript, have academic credits certified, be granted a leave of absence, or receive a degree until the indebtedness is satisfactorily cleared with the Office of the Bursar.
- The amount, time, and manner of payment of tuition, fees, and other charges, may be changed at any time and without notice.