If you live outside the U.S.

Use sce.flywire.com if your funds will be from an account outside of the U.S.

Flywire allows you to pay securely from any bank, generally in your home currency. For information, visit the Flywire help page.

  • When paying via Flywire, use the same email that you used on your enrollment form.
  • Select your appropriate session/program and enter each class you are taking (for example, Summer: AMST 2020).
  • Payment will be posted to your account within two to five business days.

If you live within the U.S.

If you live within the U.S., you can pay using any of the following methods:

1. Cashnet (matriculated students only)

Submit your payment via Cashnet.

About Cashnet

Cashnet is an electronic payment service available to students with a Cornell NetID. It enables you to make fast, secure, and convenient online payments with a U.S. checking or savings account.

2. Checks or money orders

Checks for payment of tuition are accepted only if they are

  • Made payable to Cornell University
  • Drawn on banks located in the United States
  • Payable in U.S. dollars
Submit check by mail

Mail your payment with a completed course enrollment form (PDF) or a printout of your online enrollment summary to:

Cornell University
School of Continuing Education
B20 Day Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853

Payments must be postmarked by the deadlines below.

Submit check in person

Bring your payment with a completed course enrollment form (PDF) or a printout of your online enrollment summary to B20 Day Hall by the deadlines below.

Note: You'll be charged a $25 fee for any check returned for insufficient funds (to be replaced by cash, cashier's check, or U.S. money order). You'll also be charged any applicable late fees incurred as a result.

3. Credit card (non-matriculated students only)

Visit the SCE payment center to pay with a credit card.

4. College savings plans (such as 529s)

For information about college savings plans, see Bursar Services.

Payment deadlines

All tuition and fees must be paid in full at the time of enrollment in order for your registration to be complete.

See the registration deadlines on the academic calendar for

  • All prior balances must be paid to avoid registration delays.
  • Your bursar bill will not reflect tuition deadlines.
  • If you have an outstanding indebtedness to the university, you will not be allowed to register, obtain a transcript, have academic credits certified, be granted a leave of absence, or receive a degree until the indebtedness is satisfactorily cleared with the Office of the Bursar.
  • The amount, time, and manner of payment of tuition, fees, and other charges, may be changed at any time and without notice.