Cornell undergraduate & graduate students
For students currently enrolled in a Cornell-degree program:
Submit your payment via Cashnet, upon enrollment.
For students not currently enrolled in a Cornell-degree program:
For Winter, Spring, and Fall courses
Submit your payment via Cashnet.
All tuition and fees must be paid within two business days of your official enrollment or you'll be dropped from the course. The SCE Registrar staff will email you a confirmation of your official enrollment, along with your final payment deadline.
For Summer courses
Submit your payment according to one of the methods below at the same time as you submit your online enrollment form. Your enrollment will not be processed until we've received your payment in full.
1. If you live outside the U.S.
Submit your payment via sce.flywire.com if your funds will be from an account outside of the U.S.
Flywire allows you to pay securely from any bank, generally in your home currency. For information, visit the Flywire help page.
- When paying via Flywire, use the same email that you used on your enrollment form.
- Select your appropriate session/program and enter each class you are taking (for example, Summer: AMST 2020).
2. If you live within the U.S.
Submit your payment using a credit card via the SCE payment center.
See the registration deadlines on the academic calendar for
- All prior balances must be paid to avoid registration delays.
- Your bursar bill will not reflect tuition deadlines.
- If you have an outstanding indebtedness to the university, you will not be allowed to register, have academic credits certified, be granted a leave of absence, or receive a degree until the indebtedness is satisfactorily cleared with the Office of the Bursar.
- The amount, time, and manner of payment of tuition, fees, and other charges, may be changed at any time and without notice.