Internship Programs & Field Studies Earn credits and develop professional contacts through real-world experience
No matter your major, you can ...
- Take focused, intensive classes and earn credit.
- Develop professional contacts and benefit from hands-on experience.
- Strengthen your resume and skills.
- Learn from professors, alumni, practitioners, and executives who are at the top of their fields.
- Enrich your academic and professional life.
Our internship programs and field studies are taught by distinguished professors, alumni, practitioners, and executives who will help you get the most, academically and professionally, out of your experience.
“The summer course was the most challenging class I have ever taken and also the most interesting. Because of how stimulating the class was, I have decided to apply to law school this winter."
"Professor Stewart was one of the best professors I’ve ever had. Every day we would talk about a new area of law, such as tort law, contract law or criminal law. His class was a great introduction into these complex topics. The course was a lot of work, but I enjoyed learning about so many different areas of the law."