No matter your major, you can ...
- Take focused, intensive classes and earn credit.
- Develop professional contacts and benefit from hands-on experience.
- Strengthen your resume and skills.
- Learn from professors, alumni, practitioners, and executives who are at the top of their fields.
- Enrich your academic and professional life.
Our internship programs and field studies are taught by distinguished professors, alumni, practitioners, and executives who will help you get the most, academically and professionally, out of your experience.
“The summer course was the most challenging class I have ever taken and also the most interesting. Because of how stimulating the class was, I have decided to apply to law school this winter."
"I loved being able to take a class in healthcare in NYC, a very dynamic setting involving different kinds of hospitals as well as different professors. The exposure to various professionals within the healthcare field was invaluable. There was also an extremely wide breadth of topics covered in the class."