Take a CAU class from anywhere!
We’re delighted to announce new virtual programming for youth and teens ages 9–15! Join us for online content, challenges, trivia, tours, and more.
Youth and teen programming
For youth and teens, ages 9–15, we offer recordings of free mini-classes led by Cornell students and are developing future online educational activities.
Join us for multi-session courses, hourlong webinars, live lectures with Cornell faculty, and interactive discussions with other intellectually curious people.Learn more about adult programming
Connect with Cornell
To receive announcements about the youth and teen virtual programs, sign up for the CAU Youth and Teen list serve by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you online!
Thank you to our donors
Free online courses and virtual webinars are made possible in part by support from the following funds:
- The A. David and Nancy Tobin Seminar for the Arts
- The Kathy Dwyer Marble ’63, MAT ’65, CAU Seminar
- The Catherine S. Penner Seminar in Writing or Literature, in honor of CAU director emeritus Catherine Penner for her years of distinguished leadership
- The Walter and Susan Schenker Course in the Humanities or Creative Arts
- The Ralph Janis Seminar in History, in honor of CAU director emeritus Ralph Janis for his years of distinguished leadership
We’re very grateful to all of our donors for their generous contributions to CAU. If you're interesting in supporting our programs, please see ways to give.