Why attend a Cornell youth program?
Cornell CAU offers four one-week sessions for youth (ages 4–15) between July 5 and August 1, 2020. See program dates.
These Ivy League academic programs give children and teens a wonderful taste of life at Cornell while enjoying the fun and friendships of a traditional summer camp.
Supervised by caring, well-trained counselors, your child will enjoy
- A wide range of entertaining and educational courses
- Stimulating field trips
- A safe and secure living and learning environment
- Kid-friendly meals from Cornell's top-ranked dining program
- The chance to meet new people and build meaningful friendships
- A week of exploring Cornell’s amazing resources and beautiful campus
This nationally acclaimed summer educational experience, designed to nuture your child or teen's self-confidence, independence, and love of learning, features the highest staff-to-youth ratio in day camping.
In addition, the youth programs are presented alongside Cornell CAU's on-campus summer courses for adults, so the whole family can enjoy an education vacation.
Explore programs by age group
|Older Teens||High school sophomores, juniors, and seniors|