Cornell Youth Programs
Cornell offers a variety of academic experiences, camps, and resources for youth ages 5-14.
Below are a few of your options. (Please contact the websites directly for more information.)
- Browse through the sports-specific camps run by Cornell coaches.
- Explore the Cornell Lab of Ornithology’s activities for parents to do with kids in grades K–8 and lessons for students in grades K–12.
- Check out Cornell Botanic Gardens youth programs and wildflower exploration at home resources.
- Learn about 4-H Youth Programs offered through Cornell Cooperative Extension for youth ages 5 and up.
- Read about Cornell Animal Science youth extension programs offered through the Department of Animal Science in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.
- Cornell CAU is no longer offering Youth Programs, but you can check out the archive of free videos of past youth courses on subjects from veterinary science and mythology to sustainable agriculture and more.
For students 15 and up
We encourage older teens to explore Cornell’s Precollege Studies program, which offers online credit courses for students 15 and older and on-campus courses, including a Summer Residential Program. See Precollege Studies and eligibility.