Take a CAU class from anywhere!
Check out online courses for youth and teens, including winter programs in engineering, cosmology, and math and free videos on subjects from veterinary science and mythology to sustainable agriculture and more.
Also, read about CAU youth programs and the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Why attend a Cornell youth program?
Cornell CAU offers four one-week sessions for youth (ages 4–15) between July 5 and August 1, 2020. See program dates.
These Ivy League academic programs give children and teens a wonderful taste of life at Cornell while enjoying the fun and friendships of a traditional summer camp.
Supervised by caring, well-trained counselors, your child will enjoy
- A wide range of entertaining and educational courses
- Stimulating field trips
- A safe and secure living and learning environment
- Kid-friendly meals from Cornell's top-ranked dining program
- The chance to meet new people and build meaningful friendships
- A week of exploring Cornell’s amazing resources and beautiful campus
This nationally acclaimed summer educational experience, designed to nuture your child or teen's self-confidence, independence, and love of learning, features the highest staff-to-youth ratio in day camping.
In addition, the youth programs are presented alongside Cornell CAU's on-campus summer courses for adults, so the whole family can enjoy an education vacation.
Explore programs by age group
|Older Teens||High school sophomores, juniors, and seniors|