- Descend 20 stories into the heart of the LHC's Compact Muon Solenoid detector and learn about experiments currently underway by our faculty leader and his Cornell colleagues.
- In Zurich and Bern, follow in the footsteps of Albert Einstein and discuss his Theory of Relativity, which revolutionized the way we think about space and time.
- Visit famed museums and see works of Swiss artists.
- In Geneva, tour the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum.
- Relish delicious Swiss wines and food, including fondue in Gruyères.
CAU adventures are designed and led by some of Cornell's most engaging faculty members. These experts create tours focused on the subjects about which they are most passionate; their enthusiasm shows in the rave reviews we receive from travelers. With extensive experience in both the subject and location of your trip, and access to behind-the-scene tours, our faculty leaders will help you delve deeply into the culture and history of the places you visit.