Switzerland: Einstein, Art & a Visit to CERN Taught by Jim Alexander, Professor, Department of Physics, and Director, Laboratory for Elementary-Particle Physics, Cornell University
- Enjoy private, guided tours and exclusive behind-the-scenes presentations at CERN.
- In Zurich and Bern, follow in the footsteps of Albert Einstein and discuss his Theory of Relativity, which revolutionized the way we think about space and time.
- Visit famed museums and see works of Swiss artists.
- In Geneva, tour the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum.
- Relish delicious Swiss wines and food, including fondue in Gruyères.
CAU adventures are accompanied by some of Cornell's most engaging faculty members. During your tour, these experts will provide lectures on the subjects about which they are most passionate; their enthusiasm shows in the rave reviews we receive from travelers. With extensive experience in both the focus and location of your trip, and access to behind-the-scenes tours, our faculty experts will help you delve deeply into the culture and history of the places you visit.