- Visit the Geysir geothermal area and Gullfoss waterfall.
- Explore the capital city of Reykjavik, which runs on geothermal power.
- Learn about Viking history at the Settlement Exhibition and Saga Museum.
- Relax in the Mývatn Nature Thermal Baths and enjoy the soothing, mineral-rich waters.
- Ride inflatable boats among the whales at Húsavík.
- A chance, weather permitting, to view the dramatic northern lights in the night sky.
CAU adventures are led by some of Cornell's most engaging faculty members. These experts help design tours focused on the subjects about which they are most passionate; their enthusiasm shows in the rave reviews we receive from travelers. With extensive experience in both the subject and location of your trip, and access to behind-the-scene tours, our faculty leaders will help you delve deeply into the culture and history of the places you visit.