Enjoy an education staycation this summer
CAU is committed to providing you with opportunities to connect with Cornell and university faculty this summer. Because the pandemic prevents us from hosting our usual on-campus programming, we have developed a CAU Virtual Summer, which will offer free online content from July 6-31, 2020.
Our online offerings for adults will consist of weeklong courses, daily live lectures and discussions with Cornell faculty, and opportunities for interactive discussions with other intellectually curious people.See the full schedule and register now for an adult program
Youth and teen programming
For youth and teens, ages 9–15, we're offering free mini-classes led by Cornell students, video tours of research facilities, Q&A sessions with Cornell students, informational sessions with colleges, trivia contests, and other online educational activities.Learn more about youth and teen programming
Connect with Cornell this summer
Download a virtual background image for Zoom.
We look forward to seeing you online this summer!
Thank you to our donors
Summer 2020 online courses and virtual webinars are made possible in part by support from the following funds:
- The A. David and Nancy Tobin Seminar for the Arts
- The Kathy Dwyer Marble ’63, MAT ’65, CAU Seminar
- The Catherine S. Penner Seminar in Writing or Literature, in honor of CAU director emeritus Catherine Penner for her years of distinguished leadership
- The Walter and Susan Schenker Course in the Humanities or Creative Arts
- The Ralph Janis Seminar in History, in honor of CAU director emeritus Ralph Janis for his years of distinguished leadership
We’re very grateful to all of our donors for their generous contributions to CAU. If you're interesting in supporting our programs, please see ways to give.