Administrative Management Institute Cosponsored by Cornell University and the Eastern Association of College and University Business Officers (EACUBO)
- Expand your awareness of changes, trends, and issues shaping the work of unit managers and their institutions.
- Deepen your understanding of managers' work and roles within the larger context of their colleges or universities.
- Update and develop your technical skills and knowledge.
- Practice new skills immediately and develop strategies for subsequent applications.
- Meet individuals doing similar work in innovative and highly effective ways.
- Learn from, question, and interact with senior university administrators and exemplary administrative managers.
During AMI you'll work closely with distinguished members of university central administrations and faculties; college officers and unit managers whose work is recognized as outstanding; and senior representatives from a variety of institutions nationwide.