Pre-Collegiate Summer Scholars Program Get a head start on college by taking summer classes taught by Cornell faculty
- Become familiar with college life and Cornell resources before your first year begins.
- Take regular undergraduate courses, chosen with help from your college.
- Focus on refining academic skills necessary for your success at Cornell.
- Enjoy workshops, guest lectures, and a wide range of social activities.
- Get a head start on meeting your classmates and learning your way around campus.
During Cornell’s summer and winter sessions, you’ll enjoy the same great education that’s offered during our fall and spring semesters. Our special sessions, unlike those at many other universities, feature regular, full-time faculty members and provide an unparalleled opportunity to get to know these outstanding professors, many of whom are leaders in their fields.