In 2020, some Summer College programs overlap with the New York State Regents Examination dates.
You can take your Regents exams at Cornell while you attend Summer College! Exams will be given during the week of June 22, 2020, on the Cornell campus.
To reserve a testing seat, download, complete, and fax us (607.255.6665) the Regents exam request form (PDF) (available soon) by Friday, May 8, 2020.
- We cannot accept forms after May 8. Seats are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Space may be limited.
- You, your parents/guardians, your Regents teacher(s), and your high school principal or director of guidance must sign the form before you fax it to Summer College.
- If you have been approved for a testing accommodation for a Regents exam under Section 504 Plan or IDEA, your principal or director of guidance must state this on the form and describe the specific accommodation.
- Summer College will let your professors know when you are scheduled to take your Regents exam and that they should excuse you from class at that time. It is your responsibility to make up any missed classwork.
- To be admitted to the exam you must bring a photo ID. This may be the Cornell ID you'll receive when you arrive at Summer College or any other photo ID with your name on it.
- You must bring any appropriate tools, such as a calculator, ruler, and protractor with you to the exam.
Contact us as soon as possible if you have any questions about this process.