Summer College admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis, which means that we will review and act on complete applications as they are received. Because most of our programs fill before the deadline, we encourage you to apply as early as possible.
Online application checklist
1. Create an account
Create an account to start your application.
2. Complete your application form
Log in to fill out the online application form for Summer College. You can save your progress and come back to finish later.
3. Submit written application statements
Enter your responses to all three application statements in English.
4. Upload documents
Upload copies of the following documents in the online application system, with any social security and account numbers removed or blacked out:
- Complete high school transcript
- Your most current grade report
- Your most recent standardized test scores, if available (PSAT, SAT, ACT). International students: See TOEFL/IELTS test requirements
5. Submit a teacher or counselor recommendation
Ask a teacher or guidance counselor to recommend you to the program using the recommendation form (PDF) and/or a letter. If you'll be taking any courses that require a prerequisite (those listed at the top of the recommendation form), you'll need a recommendation from your teacher for that subject area.
Your recommenders can send the form or letter to us using one of these methods:
- Upload to the online application system through your account.
- Email email@example.com, attaching materials as a single PDF and using "Required admissions materials" and your full name in the subject line.
- Fax to 607.255.6665.
Research Apprenticeship in Biological Sciences (RABS) recommendations
Students applying to the Research Apprenticeship in Biological Sciences program (RABS) must submit three recommendations. Read about these and additional RABS requirements on the RABS course page.
6. Pay your application fee
A non-refundable fee must be paid in our secure online system when you submit your application.
- $65 for U.S. residents
- $100 for non-U.S. residents/applicants who need a student visa
What happens next?
Once we receive your complete application, you and your custodial parent or guardian will receive an email with instructions for logging into our Student Services system, where you can find your admission decision.
We have a limited number of partial scholarships available for Summer College programs.