From Grape to Glass: Making Wine Taught by Kathleen Arnink, enologist, microbiology researcher, and lecturer in Cornell’s Department of Food Science
- Learn about the winemaking process from grape to glass
- Gain an understanding of the role of microbes in winemaking and the process of fermentation
- Clarify, stabilize, mature, and blend wines
- Taste wines that illustrate concepts discussed in class
- Visit local Finger Lakes vineyards and tasting rooms
Experts in their fields, the faculty who design and lead CAU's summer classes know their subjects inside and out. From Cornell presidents and administrators to distinguished faculty and leaders in university athletics and the arts, these engaged and dynamic teachers are passionate about sharing their expertise with you. Thanks to them, you can return to the classroom, without the stress of tests, simply for the joy of learning.