- Travel by boat through the Pedro Miguel and Miraflores Locks of the Panama Canal.
- Ride on the historic Panama Canal Railway to the forts at San Lorenzo, where the Spanish defended themselves against pirates.
- Visit the Panama Rainforest Discovery Center and a sloth sanctuary.
- Boat to the breathtaking Bastimentos Marine National Park in Bocas del Toro.
- Snorkel among coral reefs and kayak among mangroves.
- Observe birds and other wildlife, including tiger herons, iguanas, reptiles, and howler monkeys.
CAU adventures are designed and led by some of Cornell's most engaging faculty members. These experts create tours focused on the subjects about which they are most passionate; their enthusiasm shows in the rave reviews we receive from travelers. With extensive experience in both the subject and location of your trip, and access to behind-the-scene tours, our faculty leaders will help you delve deeply into the culture and history of the places you visit.