Prices for this program are:
- Double occupancy: $1,785 per person
- Single supplement: $385 per person
Final payment deadline
Final payment of the full program charge is due by September 22, 2022.
Unless otherwise specified, program charges include
- The full educational program
- Expertise of the CAU faculty participants
- Pre-trip reading materials
- All accommodations during the program
- Meals specified on the itinerary
- Welcome and farewell receptions
- All taxes and gratuities for staff and other personnel
What's not included?
Unless otherwise specified, program charges do not include
- U.S. domestic and international airfare
- Passport/visa expenses
- Medical expenses, immunizations, or COVID tests if required for travel
- Travel and trip cancellation insurance
- Private transfers or airport transfers outside of group arrival and departure days
- Optional excursions or deviations from the scheduled tour
- Airline baggage charges
- Meals not specified in the itinerary; dishes and beverages not part of the included meals; liquor or soft drinks except as noted
- Laundry or dry cleaning
- Telephone, fax, internet, and email charges
- Room service
Refunds & cancellations
If you need to cancel your registration, you must send written notification of your wish to withdraw to Cornell's Adult University. Your official date of withdrawal will be the date on which this email is sent.
- For cancellations made on or before July 22, 2022, you will receive a full refund minus a $50 processing fee.
- For cancellations made after July 22, 2022, no refunds are issued.