A deposit of $1,800 per person is required to reserve a space on this trip. Deposits are applied to your full program charge.
Prices for Iceland are as follows:
- Double occupancy: Starts at $7,770*
- Single supplement: Contact us for prices
*Tours booked after February 15, 2021 are subject to a $200 price increase.
Final payment deadline
Final payment of the full program charge is due by March 1, 2021.
If registering after this date, payment of the full program charge is due at time of registration.
Unless otherwise specified, program charges include
- The full educational program
- Expertise of the CAU faculty leader
- Pre-trip reading materials
- CAU staff assistance with trip preparation and on-site logistics
- All accommodations during the program
- Meals specified on the itinerary
- Welcome and farewell receptions
- Site visits and entrance fees
- All internal train, bus, or air travel, including airport transfers on program arrival/departure dates
- All taxes and gratuities for staff, guides, drivers, and other personnel
- For international trips: Registration of your travel itinerary with Cornell’s Office of International Health and Safety, which includes access to International SOS, a suite of 24/7 medical, emotional, security, and evacuation services (Note: This is not health insurance. You must maintain your own health insurance plan with adequate coverage for medical expenses that may arise while you are overseas.)
What's not included?
Unless otherwise specified, program charges do not include
- Airfare to and from your destination
- Visa and passport fees
- Luggage, cancellation, and accident insurance
- Meals and beverages not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, and email service
Amount refundable: $500
Refund deadline: January 14, 2021
If you need to cancel your registration, you must send written notification of your wish to withdraw to email@example.com. Your official date of withdrawal will be the date on which this email is sent. See cancellations and refunds for details.
We strongly advise you to purchase trip cancellation insurance in case you must cancel your registration after you have made full payment. CAU can rarely recover money we have paid in your name after the program’s refund deadline.