Fly Fishing Around the Finger Lakes Taught by Shahab Farzanegan, aquatic educator and New York State fishing guide, Glenora School of Fly Fishing
- Explore the diversity of fish species in the beautiful waters in and around the Finger Lakes
- Discover the art of fly casting and its peaceful, graceful flow
- Examine the many facets of the food web to understand fish feeding behavior
- Design and tie fly-fishing lures and generate strategies for the optimal fly selection
- Have fun learning how to be a successful angler and develop a fulfilling outdoor hobby
Experts in their fields, the faculty who design and lead CAU's summer classes know their subjects inside and out. From Cornell presidents and administrators to distinguished faculty and leaders in university athletics and the arts, these engaged and dynamic teachers are passionate about sharing their expertise with you. Thanks to them, you can return to the classroom, without the stress of tests, simply for the joy of learning.